We spend loads of time caring for our face but forget our pretty feet. They remain the most neglected part. A monthly pedicure will keep them in beautiful state. But who has got the time for a regular parlour visit. Here are 3 very easy foot scrub recipes for you to try at home.
FOR TANNED FEET:
- Take 2 tbsp. Of Gram flour. Add 1tbsp. Of Rice flour to it. Add 2 tbsp. Of Yoghurt. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon and mix well.
- Wash your feet with warm water and apply this scrub. Scrub gently for 2 minutes. Leave it for 5 minutes abd rinse off. Follow with a moisturizer. Repeat twice a week.
- While going out, apply a good sunscreen and cover your feet with socks.
FOR CRACKED HEELS:
- Take 1 tbsp. Of sea salt, add 1 tbsp. Of olive oil. Mix well.
- Wash feet with warm water. Use the scrub on the rough and cracked regions. Scrub for 1 minute gently and wash off
- Repeat this twice a week.
- Moisturize your feet and heels with warm coconut oil every night.
FOR TIRED FEET:
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar, add 1 tbsp. Of cucumber juice, 1 drop Of peppermint essential oil. Mix well.
- Wash feet with warm water and apply this scrub. Massage for 2 minutes and wash off.
- Repeat whenever required.
Take care of your lovely feet which make you stand proud and tall…