Kerala is a beautiful South Indian state which is also known as God’s Own Country. True to its name, it has a rich scenic and heritage value. Kerala is known for its green and clean forests which are home to a wide variety of medicinal herbs and trees. Women of Kerala are known for their shining skin and thick black hair. They use herbal formulas to pamper their skin and hair. Here is a list of 5 major products that has been the secret of beautiful Kerala women.
This oil is one of the most loved and used product. It has become so popular for its skin brightening properties that now women from all over India are great fans of this product.
It is an ayurvedic herbal oil used for face massage. Kumkuma means saffron, which is the main ingredient of this medicine.
- Improves skin complexion and texture.
- Relieves blemishes, acne, acne scars, white and black heads, dark circle, sun tans, wrinkles.
- Makes skin radiant and beautiful.
How to use:
- Take just 3 -5 drops of the oil into your hands, apply to face. Do a gentle massage with your fingers.
- Leave it for 10 – 20 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
- Use twice a week.
Kotakkal Arya vaidya sala: (AVS) Kumkumadi Thailam
Price: Rs.363 for 10 ml.
Kama Ayurveda : Kumkumadi Thailam.
Price: Rs. 1890 for 12 ml.
It is used in the treatment of skin diseases, Herpes, Scabies, Eczema, Dermatitis, allergic skin diseases such as the worm infestation, Blood impurities.
- Baby massage oil.
- Used to relieve any minor skin conditions.
- To improve fairness and skin complexion, since it contains Turmeric and sandalwood.
How to use: Follow the same directions as Kumkumadi Thailam.
Kotakkal Arya vaidya sala: (AVS) Nalpamaradi Thailam
Price: Rs.140 for 100 ml.
Body herbals Nalpamaradi Thailam
Price: Rs. 499 for 115 ml.
3. CHEMPARATHI THAALI
It is the best treatment for the hair loss. It is an herbal shampoo which helps to maintain healthy and thick hair. The 100% natural Chemparathi Thaali is safe for daily use. Enhancement of Beauty of hair by cleansing and conditioning happens through the use of Chemparathi Thaali. Gives a soft and healthy shine to the hairs. Provides coolness to head.
Ingredients: Chemparathi, Alovera, Kantakari, Brahmi, Nellikka, and Thiruthaali.
Dhathri Chemparathi Thaali
Price: Rs.166 for 200 ml.
Buy it here: DHATHRI CHEMPARATHI THAALI 200 ML
K.P. Namboodari’s Chemparathi Thaali
Price: Rs. 130 for 220 ml.
Buy it here: K.P NAMBOODIRI’S CHEMPARATHI THALI ( 220 ML )
4. NEELIBRINGADI KERA THAILAM
Neelibhringadi Oil is an Ayurvedic hair oil, used to improve the quality of hair, to treat split hairs, premature graying and baldness. This herbal oil is formulated based on Kerala Ayurvedic principles.
How to use:
- It is applied on the scalp, followed by a gentle massage for five minutes.
- It can be applied at night and hair wash can be done in the morning.
- It can also be applied in the morning, half an hour before head bath.
- In small quantities, it can be applied on a daily basis.
Dhathri Neelibringadi Kera Thailam
Price: Rs. 90 for 100 ml.
Kotakkal Arya vaidya sala: Neelibringadi kera thailam
Price: Rs.142 for 200 ml.