Hi pretty brides to be,
You all might have familiarized yourselves with the Bridal skin care regime.
It is time to give attention to your hair as well. You do not want to end up looking like a witch with dry, diseased hair. Follow these hair care tips to flaunt your beautiful tresses on the most important day of your lives.
Depending on the type of your hair, and the problem associated with it you might want to start these treatments three months before your wedding month.
- Take the white and yolk of one egg (short /medium hair), take two eggs (long hair). Add a few drops of lemon juice to it. Add 1 tablespoon of Olive oil. Beat the mixture well and apply onto your scalp and hair. Leave on for half an hour before shampooing it off with lukewarm water.
Eggs are rich in proteins that prevent dry and damaged hair. Lemon juice masks the smell of eggs. Olive oil provides deep nourishment.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oils (Coconut, Olive, Sesame, Castor) in an Iron vessel. Heat it for half a minute. When the mixture reaches bearable temperature, apply it on your hair and scalp. Leave it for 15 minutes and shampoo with lukewarm water.
These oils provide rich nourishment and keep the hair glossy and healthy.
- Scoop out the gel from an aloe vera plant, add a few drops of any essential oil of your choice. Mix it well and apply onto your hair and scalp. Leave it for 15 minutes and shampoo with lukewarm water.
Aloe vera hydrates hair and controls frizz.
- Wash your hair with shampoo. Take one cup of milk, add little water, pour it in a spray bottle. On damp hair, gently spray this mixture and leave it for twenty minutes. Wash off with cold water.
Milk repairs the hair cuticles and seals the dull ends.
- Take 4 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and soak it overnight in curd. Grind the paste in the morning and apply it onto your hair and scalp. Leave on for half an hour. Wash off with lukewarm water.
Fenugreek is rich in protein, which prevents dryness thereby preventing dandruff.
- Take the juice of one lemon and dilute it with water. Apply this mixture with a cotton ball onto your scalp and hair. Leave on for thirty minutes before washing it off.
Lemon juice is antimicrobial in nature which fights dandruff.
GROW HAIR FAST:
- Take the juice of one big onion and apply it onto your scalp and hair. Leave it on for thirty minutes before shampooing it off.
Onion contains enzymes that aid in faster hair growth.
- Make a paste out of spinach leaves by adding a little water. Apply it onto your hair and scalp. Leave it for 15 minutes before shampooing with lukewarm water.
Spinach contains huge amounts of Vitamin A, B and C which aid in faster hair growth.
HAIR STYLE TIPS
- You might have read about how trimming is essential for a speedy hair growth. My personal advice is to stay away from the scissors. The girl in the salon may nod her head when you ask her to trim just a little, but what you will find is almost half of your precious hair chopped up.
- Avoid heat styling treatments and hair sprays as much as you can avoid. With the wedding around the corner, you might have several parties and occasions to attend. You can style your hair with any styling option you want.
- If you have split ends do not chop them off, you need to have the desired length of hair on your wedding day. Just let it hang in there, you always have time after the wedding to take care of those split ends.