I personally hate acne, well who does love it? Acne occurs at any age and can be very annoying to get rid of. Even if you succeed in killing the acne causing bacteria, you will have a tough time fighting the ugly scars. Read 5 acne clearing face masks. If none of them work for you, even for a month, then you can very well jump into trying this last but effective method which is a personal favourite of mine. Whenever I get a pimple, all I do is use this DIY treatment to vanish the acne. Try it and leave in your comments.
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
- ALOE VERA GEL
- TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
HOW TO MAKE:
- To the jar of aloe vera gel (store bought), add 3-4 drops of Tea tree essential oil.
- Mix it well with a spoon.
- You will notice the aloe vera gel turn milky white upon addition of tea tree oil.
- Your DIY acne treatment is ready. Dab on a little quantity and apply it on the pimple.
- It might cause a burning sensation (it means the treatment is working), but it will go away in one minute.
- Do this regularly during bedtime if your pimples are severe.
NOTE: DO NOT TRY THIS REMEDY IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN.
ALOE VERA GEL: It primarily has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. Aloe gel is able to quickly heal skin of wounds and micro cracks. It can also be used to remove pimples, small scars, and other skin damage.
TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL: It contains natural antibacterial and anti-microbial properties that make it an excellent alternative to harsh synthetic chemicals and kills acne-causing bacteria. It deeply penetrates the skin to unblock the sebaceous glands. This disinfects the pores, dries out whiteheads, pimples, zits, and blackheads, and prevents further outbreaks.
I would recommend you to buy these brands of Aloe vera gel and Tea tree essential oil.
Aloe vera gel:Aroma Treasures Aloe Vera Gel (Pack of 2)
Tea tree essential oil: Aroma Treasures Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil, 10ml