I am here to share an unknown list of wonders that a peel of banana can do. My mom suggested me to try using this method for fading acne spots. I must say, I am impressed with the results. Read and share on to others about the amazing little things that a peel can possibly do.
Banana peel is an often neglected part while enjoying the delicious banana fruit. The peel which is mostly thrown out can be put to a wide number of uses for skin care. Banana peel is rich in antioxidants and Vitamins which help to fade spots and marks. It has antimicrobial property to fight pimples and rashes. The peel provides elasticity to skin and helps to prevent wrinkles & fine lines.
- Take the peel off 5-6 ripe bananas, dry it in the hot sun for 3 days and then dry it in shade for 1 day. Grind it to form a fine powder. Store in airtight container.
- Take 2 tbsps. Of banana peel powder; mix it with 1 tbsp. of turmeric powder. Add 1 tbsp. of curd and form a paste. Apply this on acne affected areas. Leave it till it dries.
- Rinse with cold water and pat dry. Repeat thrice a week.
FOR DARK SPOTS & BLEMISHES:
- Take the peel of 1 ripe banana. On a clean face, rub the inside portion of the banana peel. Rub gently till the inside portion of banana peel becomes black. Leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water & pat dry.
- Do this daily for a week to notice changes.
- Take 2 tbsps. of banana peel powder, add 1 egg white to it and form a paste. Apply evenly on face and neck. Wait for it to dry.
- Rinse off with water & pat dry.
- Repeat thrice a week.
FOR WHITER TEETH:
- Rub the peel of a banana onto your teeth for 1 minute. Wash your mouth with plain water.
- Repeat this daily to eliminate yellow stains from teeth.
NOTE: Always use the peel of a ripe banana (Dark yellow to brown to black). Raw banana peel (green colour) is not advised.